Agri Super Absorbent Polymer – “Eco Sarovar Hyrogel”
AS Innovations & Agro’s Eco-Sarovar Hydro Gel is a special polymer crystal material innovated with good water absorption and water holding capacity. It can absorb water up to several hundred times of its own weight and release water to plant when the soil is dry. Crystals with good water absorption and water holding capacity thus is popularly called as Super Absorbent Polymer or SAP,. AS Innovations & Agro is among the leading manufacturers and supplier on Super absorbent polymer (Hydrogel) in India located at Nashik Maharashtra.We supply / sell to various states in India through our deals and distributors network to cover the every expanding agri-hydrogel market in India. The market for potassium based SAP in increasing considering is use and application possibilities for a variety of crops and plant that are grown in India, also the no of people how want to buy super absorbent polymer or similar innovative has gone up during past few year.
Advantages of Eco Sarovar Hydrogel (Agri-SAP) :
- Improve seed germination and emergence to give plants an early, health start.
- Save the irrigation, increase crops and fruit yield.
- Release the fertilizer efficiency slowly.
- It contains Potassium and Phosphorus Nitrogen.
HOW TO USE (super absorbent polymer/ hydrogel and its application in agriculture) :
Eco Sarovar Hydrogel (Agri-SAP) –
Common plant and crop:
3 to 7 kg per acre dosage, along with seeds hole application or ditch application to the soil around the seed, The seed germination rate can effectively improve and promote seedling growth.
- Gardening, Horticulture and Landscape:
Its is ideal for mixing soil matrix, for indoor and outdoor pots, planters, window boxes, balconies, terraces, hanging, garden and city landscape. Planting shrubs, flower, grass, vegetables are available.
- Pack Size: Eco Sarovar Hydrogel (Agri-SAP) is available in 1 Kg, 5 Kgs 20 Kg (#can be customized)
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
What is super absorbent polymer (SAP) ?
It is a functional polymer with good water absorption and water holding capacity.
We can use it absorbing, retaining or to block liquid–it can absorb water up to several hundred times of its own weight and turn into natural gel from within seconds. Other side, it is Non-toxic, Harmless and Nonpolluting!
1. Nontoxic. Safety and environment friendly, non-toxic and tasteless, non-polluting to plants, soil and groundwater, flowers and fruit trees, reforestation, soilless cultivation of plants refrigerated transportation and other field crops.
2. Save water.
3. Improve soil structure.
4. Long life of use.
5. High speed of absorbing.
6. High utilization rate of water fertilizer.
7. The root can not putrefied when absorb enough water.
8. Function stability. Even though in the extreme dry region, the root will not decompose
What can super absorbent polymer do for agriculture?
Our product can be widely used in agriculture, forestry and gardening, such as soil water retention agent, seed coating, soil-less cultivation, artificial turf, etc.
-Improve seed germination and emergence to give plants an early, health start.
-Save the irrigation, increase crops and fruit yield.
-It contains Potassium, Phosphorus Nitrogen and release the fertilizer efficiency slowly
How it works?
It consists of a set of polymeric chains that are parallel to each other and regularly linked to each other by cross-linking agents, thus forming a network.
When water comes into contact with one of these chains, it is drawn into the molecule by osmosis. Water rapidly migrates into the interior of the polymer network where it is stored. As the soil dries out, the polymer releases up to 95% of the absorbed water into the soil.
The product can improve soil quality, preserve water and resist drought, producing a better environment for seeds to sprout and develop. It is harmless and non-polluting with super water absorbing ability and water preserving ability while the absorbed water cannot be squeezed out in simply physical ways and it can release and absorb water repeatedly.
- Used in agriculture and forestry, it can form a micro reservoir at plants root. It can absorb natural water which quantity can reach hundreds of times by its self-weight. It also has better water-retention.
- SAP can release and absorb water repeatedly, the water which it absorbs can be absorbed slowly by the seed and plant-root, so this will increase soil moisture effectively and decrease the times of irrigation.
- Using this product can save water, labour, and increase the livability for the transplant.
- Applying SAP in the drought season, dry land, mountainous area & sloping field, mine terra and desert, can improve virescence effectively, and accelerate to restore the zoology environment.
- SAP can be applied together with fertilizer, pesticide, micro-element, radication powder, etc. It can make them release slowly and increase the effects of the fertilization and pesticide, decrease loss of soil nutrients and protect underground water circumstance.
- SAP has flocculation function to make fine dust of the soil to become loosed big grains; this can prevent soil to be harden. During repeatedly absorb-release water, it can make soil loosen thus to promote soil edaphon development and increase crop quantity.
- It is widely used in agriculture and forestry industry, municipal gardening, drought resisting and water preserving, and sand resisting and controlling aspects, and is playing an important role.
- SAP will significantly reduce water depletion while dramatically improving plant survival and growth. It will also reduce water runoff and soil erosion, thus improving the quality of our lakes, streams and rivers. Cost-efficient water management is of particular importance for the agricultural and horticultural industry, e.g. for tree nurseries growing high-value trees and shrubs. With severe droughts occurring on a more frequent basis due to global warming, SAP can help plants survive by reducing irrigation requirements up to 50%.
Difference between Sodium based SAP & Potassium based SAP (which can be used for agriculture)
There are two kinds of polymer can absorb water and turn to gel: sodium polyacrylate and potassium poyacrylate. First one is the polymer in the video and the other one is the professional polymer for common plants’ (agricultural) usage.
Here are the differences:
-Sodium polyacrylate ‘s Sodium may let soil hardened when the operating frequency is high.
-Potassium polyacrylate’s Potassium has fertilizer efficiency for plant.
2.Water Gel Characteristic
-Sodium polyacrylate’s water gel is softer and sometimes will let the root rot.
-Potassium polyacrylate’s water gel is firm and never sticky.
-Sodium polyacrylate the mainly material of the disposable products such as paper diapers,Lady sanitary napkin.
-Potassium polyacrylate :the period of validity can last more than 3 years in soil.
Potassium polyacrylate ‘s price is about 2 times as much as sodium polyacrylate’s. And we do need to clear them before buy.